This privacy statement is being provided to you to explain what information CSI Power is collecting from you through your use of this website (Hereinafter referred to as “Site”) and how it uses this information.
Generally, you can browse this Site without providing your name and other personal information. Sometimes, the Site may need your personal information. For example, we need your e-mail address, name, and contact information when you email us or register for a free subscription; we need your name, gender, age, and education experience when you apply for a job on our website. We may need such information to fulfill a transaction or provide better service.
When you visit this Site, it automatically collects certain information about you and your request (e.g., your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the content that you request), and other information provided by your browser (e.g., browser name, referral site). This information may be used to improve the content and usefulness of this Site, to understand your usage of the Site, and customize content based on your usage. We don’t connect this information with your personal data.
When you visit this Site, we will send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer. This file enables us to recognize you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preference and for purposes of collecting non-personal data.
CSI Power utilizes reasonable security measures designed to secure your information. Servers, where personal information is stored, are password and firewall-protected, and access is limited to those employees and independent contractors with a need to know and only for the purposes identified above. We maintain safeguards intended to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your personal information.
There may be third-party websites that you may link to from this Web Site. For example, we allow you to link to Facebook, Twitter, and various other social media sites from this Web Site. However, SANY Group has no control over these linked websites and they each have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of SANY Group. These third-party websites may track your browsing activity across this Web Site as well as across other sites you visit. CSI Power has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. These linked websites are only for your convenience and you, therefore, access them at your own risk.
In the following cases, this website does not undertake any responsibility.
- We disclose information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or third parties authorized by law, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Web Site user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information that we believe to be relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
- Any personal data disclosure caused by sharing registered accounts with others or informing others of your password or caused by other personal reasons.
- Any personal data is disclosed, lost, stolen, and manipulated by a computer virus or by a network temporary shutdown caused by irresistible factors.
- Personal data is disclosed by other websites linked to this Web Site and any legal dispute and consequence arising therefrom.
- Other cases leading to personal data disclosure by our unintentional faults.